I absolutely love it!
The concept of this quarterly journal is a great fit for any of us, working folks, retired folks, young folks and older folks. The layout is simple and beautiful, enhancing the messages included and most of all, packed with powerful ways to draw closer to God, delve into scripture and be intentional in growing in HIM.
Each quarter's journal has a theme (two so far are Victory, Change) I look forward to the next issue. Well done!
-Jenny J (Edmond, Oklahoma)
*You will receive a single issue of the Keep Going Journal. This is not a subscription.*
The Bible-reading plan in Issue 1 is Galatians, Philippians, and Ephesians.
Keep Going Journal is a quarterly publication that focuses on hope and endurance, motivating Christians in the areas of home, health, finance, relationship, and skill. In other words, our Kingdom work is encouraging you to do yours.
Each issue includes:
- resources to uplift you as you cultivate a healthy spiritual life
- articles written by committed Christians
- colorful images with a vintage feel
- three Bible studies, one for each month of the quarter
- a seasonal prayer guide
- a recommended worship playlist
- journaling prompts and space for creative lists